Benefits of LEDs
Refresh your office space with environmentally responsible, cost-effective LED lighting. Twice the energy for half the cost, LED lighting is one of the easiest ways to cut down on your monthly utility bill.
- Long Life – Offers up to 100,000 hours of light
- Energy Efficient – 80% more effective than traditional lighting.
- Eco-Friendly – Does not have any toxic chemicals and are 100% recyclable.
- Durable – Can withstand exposure to weather, wind, rain, and vibrations.
- No UV Emissions – Produces very little infrared light and therefore, no UV emissions.
- Design Flexibility – LED lighting, with its wide array of designed, can be applicable anywhere.
- Temperature Indiscriminate – Work in extremely cold or hot weather, so inside or outside they are a solution.
- Extra Dispersment – Can deliver a brighter output with fewer lights.
- Instant Changes – Can be switched on and off quickly without that inconvenient warm-up time.
Constant maintenance and short warranties are part and parcel of dealing with basic fluorescent bulbs and outdated T-5, T-8, and T-12 models. LED lighting is the best solution for improving your facilities light output and going GREEN. LED lighting can exert the same light output for up to 80% less of the electricity required to power outdated light fixtures.
Our process is simple: we come in, get a quantity count and from that point we will provide you with an estimate. We can even show you your Return on Investment and when this simple upgrade will start making you money (typically just a few short years!). Once you choose to move forward, we handle everything from the installation, any rebates, and making certain you are 100% satisfied.